Sunday, October 4, 2015

CYCI#89 Cheers

Welcome back to this week's CYCI Sketch Challenge #89! 

 Here is my take...

When I saw this week's sketch I immediately thought washi tape! I have a million and one of them that I have collected over the years...so I grabbed my bin and kept coming across Christmas ones and thought that was a sign to make a Christmas card...I used SU! Whisper White as the base of the card along with the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green for the tag and Cheers sentiment (both from Paper Smooches)...all of the washi tape is from Recollections..I found some red ribbon to add to the tag plus a cute green clothes pin also from Recollections...
Now I am in the mood to make more Christmas Cards!
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see you come up with!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne




No comments:

Post a Comment