Sunday, November 1, 2015

CYCI #93 ~ Fall Edition

Hi there and Welcome to this week's CYCI Fall Edition
 This is definitely my favorite season of the year...there are endless possibilities to come up with this theme...
Here is my take on this week's sketch
For this week's sketch I chose to do a CAS Card...Clean and Simple...For the base of the card I used SU! Crumb Cake...though I still like to call if Kraft :) ...For the patterned paper I used October Afternoon's Apple Cider Harvest...I played around with different sentiments and stamps but then decided on using my Paper Smooches Thanks Word die cut on top of SU! Burlap Ribbon...I actually have two rolls of it since I love it so much! I also used one of my favorite corner punches from Creative Memories that I have had for probably 10 years now...I cornered punch 3 out of the 4 corners which I think gives the card a unique and fun look...
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you come up with! 
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne





No comments:

Post a Comment