Sunday, July 3, 2016

Can You Case It?#127

Hi there and Welcome to this week's Can You Case It? For this week's challenge we have some fun colors...three colors that I love and three that I never thought to put together until now!



For this challenge I pulled out my new set from Cat's Pajamas...TuTu Much...such a cute set!

I pulled out my Spectrum Noir Markers to color in these two adorable bunnies and for the base I used a 4x6 blue journal card...I was thinking this would be cute in scrapbook...
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

~Happy Stamping~
Wynne


5 comments:

  1. Hi Wynne! This card is very sweet. Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynne, Your Tu Tu card is so so cute!!!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wynne, Your Tu Tu card is so so cute!!!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stamps are too cute, and so is your card! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete