Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day 3 Growing in Unity ~ Celebrating with Friends

Hi there and Welcome back to Day 3! As I wrote yesterday tis' the season of making gift for friends...well I have another gift idea for your friends who love wine...I have several gal pals whom I love to sit around with to share a bottle or two...sometimes three! We have great conversations and lots of laughter...so for those occasions Unity's wine stamps are a perfect pair for their gifts...
Here is the latest wine stamp that I have added to my collection...
Friends I Can't Forget by Angie Blom...

Friends I Can't Forget

My friends love receiving wine bottle tags and coasters (this time just coasters...come back for more tomorrow! )...the coasters I use are corkscrew ones from Amazon and I use StazOn black ink...no it doesn't run when it get wet!
For the notecard I used watercoloring paper...I am a big fan of using aqua pens and watercolors these days...






Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out another fun wine stamp and gift idea!

Don't forget to leave a comment to win some Unity goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne







40 comments:

  1. What a great card and gift for a friend this year. Have some wine I made and made labels wish I had Unity back then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a perfect gift. For so many
    occasions, really. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool gift idea! My son's friends have Wednesday wine and whine nights. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the perfect little gift for two of my best friends - thanks for the great idea Wynne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I have been using tiles for coasters, but I love these cork ones and the card to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic gift idea! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these so much. What a great idea .. plus I have many friends who like wine that this gift would be perfect!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Can’t wait to see what you give us next. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative!!!! The card is fun and the coaster idea really sends me! They look great! Your friend will love them❤️❤️❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card and I love the matching coasters! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know about the ink! I've thought about doing something like this, but didn't want to waste my money if it didn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I tried this project before. StazOn ink is the best ink on any porous surfaces like wood, corks, cardboard, ceramic, etc. Also you can add clear gesoon or thin layer of mid podges on the surface before stamping, and once the stamped image dried well you can add one more layer to seal it. Hope this can help :)

      Delete
    2. I've made them for the past couple of years with StazOn and none of them have smeared or faded... I've made some for a friend of mine a couple of years ago and they still look as good as new!

      Delete
  11. They are fabulous projects! Coasters will make a great guft idea ;) Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great image for on the coasters...lovely gift idea...thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your projects today - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those coasters would make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome!!! great gift idea for my wine loving friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the coasters — i might try that. Did you use Staz-on?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do..it has yet to smear or fade on any of the coasters that I have made :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unity stamps are so versatile and current.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card with the glass of red wine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are the perfect gift for some wine-loving besties!!! Thanks for sharing, Wynne! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your coasters are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute and CAS. These are great gifts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great ideas, well executed and should be a great party! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great gift set! I really like the coasters.

    ReplyDelete