Saturday, July 7, 2018

Friends of Unity ~ Christmas in July

Image may contain: text

Hi there and Welcome to this month's Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Christmas in July
Needless to say it doesn't feel like Christmas here in Northern Virginia...we have a saying you go from winter to summer and no spring...It's been in the high 90's with heat index into the low 100's...
As most of you know I am all about CAS...Clean and Simple and for this month's blog hop I make a CAS wine tag using Bright Spirits by Angie Blom...I made two fun coasters with a cheers die cut plus two fun wine glasses...I recently got a Scan N Cut and have been introduce to the world of vinyl and love it...the one on the left says Jingle Juice and the one on the right say ho ho ho! Add a fun wine stopper and you got the perfect Christmas gift for your wine friends...mine love it when I make them a wine tag and coasters and probably even more when I add a wine glass or two!
For the wine tag I used watercolors on Bristol paper...I loved how it turned out...






Thanks for stopping by and Don't forget to click on the links below to continue our blog!

~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

Eileen
Crystal
Robyn
Joyce
Jeanie
Dawn







39 comments:

  1. WOW!! Wynne! These are fantastic!! Now I know I really NEED that stamp!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gift idea! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag design that could be used on any bottle! I'll def be making one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the ideas, here! Great gift set! Hmm, may need to try the tag idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH...I love the JINGLE JUICE saying. That is perfect! Your tag is marvelous. The colors are perfect and I love that blue bauble sitting in the glass...it's such a beautiful pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wynne, I love your CAS tag!! The colors are perfect! Those wine glasses, though, are amazing... such a great gift idea all together. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I haven’t tried vinyl yet with my SNC... but you have given me a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of vinyl - goes well with the tag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wynne, love your tag and coasters! I love that saying, jingle juice. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. Great idea. Love your coloring and design. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tag and coasters! Great job on the wine glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that wine tag❤️ Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great use of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea love your color choices! That blue just pops right out at you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea I have to start thinking about my gifts this year and this idea is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great gift ideas! I love the wine tag, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTE idea! And just the inspiration I needed to repair a wine glass that my sister gave me. I made the mistake of putting it in the dishwasher and the lettering that was on it washed off; now I know how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG what a great idea! I have this stamp too, so it would be easy for me to do. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never thought about a wine or champagne bottle tag. Adorable!
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea!!!! Love the wine tag!!! I have lots of wine drink No friends so these will be great to make for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Outstanding. Such fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool!!!! Thank you for sharing!! I'm thirsty now......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I am always looking for some tags to put on sparkling grape juice for our new year's day celebration! LOVE yours!
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful projects!! Love the wine tag!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So fun!!! This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like your themes and designs. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The tag and coasters are so creative and cure

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty ensemble! I love the stamp you used on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, cute! I’ve not seen this stamp on the Unity website. Must search for Christmas stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very creative! Great ideas for gifts. Love the coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wine tags are awesome! Cheers! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great gift ideas, I love the coasters! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a wonderful idea! It would make a great hostess gift around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That’s sure a lovely gift ! Very original !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete