Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CYCI #80 Hugs and Kisses

When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of my new Technique Tuesday stamp set Hugs and Kisses...
Here is this week's sketch

http://canyoucaseit.com/ 

Here is my take...
Before I started making my card I pulled out my sewing machine and while sticking my tongue out I very carefully sewed the white card stock (it took about 4 tries until I was happy!). I definitely still need to work on turning corners and staying straight! After stamping the sentiments I needed a heart to complete it! I dusted off one of my first SU! sets that I ever bought...Dilly Dally (2007!) because I knew that heart would fit perfectly! I used Crumb Cake (though I still prefer to call it Kraft!) as the base...Brights DSP in Real Red for the second layer...Whisper White and Real Red ink plus Memento Tuxedo Black...I felt that something was missing so I grabbed my Real Red Cotton Ribbon...I am a big fan of the color combination of black and red...it always looks so clean to me...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~ 
Wynne









3 comments:

  1. Wynn, I totally love how cute your card is! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynne, Such an adorable, whimsical card and such a great use of the sketch. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Can You Case It challenge.

    ReplyDelete