Friday, August 14, 2015

PCCCS #157 ~ Thankful

Hi there...Thanks for stopping by! I am super excited to share this card with you all from Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog which will be available September 1st! 
Here is their sketch...


Paper Craft Crew August 12, 2015 Card Sketch 157. #papercraftcrew #stampinup #sunnygirlscraps #challengeblog




Here is my take on it...
 

Fall is my favorite time of year and when I was looking through the Holiday Catalog this stamp set, DSP, and fun embellishments caught my eye!I Needless to say I was one happy camper when Mr. Brown showed up yesterday evening! I love the rich fall colors of the DSP and card stock. This set is a lot of fun and look forward to making more cards and projects! 
Thanks for Stopping By!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful fall card and take on the sketch! Wynne, fall is my favorite time of year as well and you have captured it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynn, Love the card.. rich colors of fall, which after this summer, I think we are all ready for. The acorns, and leaves are adorbs! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun when the UPS man brings us fresh goodies, isn't it, Wynne? Love what you've created with that new Acorn Builder punch the fall Designer Paper and the embellishments. Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

    ReplyDelete