Tuesday, August 11, 2015

PCCCS #156 So Very Kind of You...

Hi there and Welcome! Here is my take on this week's PCCCS Sketch...
When I saw the wide open space on this week's card sketch I immediately thought of SU! Big on You stamp kit...this kit is definitely becoming a favorite of mine! I pulled out Stacked with Love DSP which I thought would go perfectly with this sentiment...it was a fun card to make!



http://www.papercraftcrew.com/category/challenges/card-sketch/


Listed below are the materials I used to make this fun card
SU! Whisper White Card Stock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memory Box Stitched Square Die Cuts
SU! Stacked with Love DSP
SU! Banner Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne










2 comments:

  1. Hi Wynne, very cute take on our sketch this week. Love your banners. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynne, first your blog name is adorable. Love it and I love the background ribbon too! Very fun. I like your take on our sketch this week with the banners. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal

    ReplyDelete