Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Stamping Chapter...


After 8 years of buying Stampin' Up! products I finally decided it was time to become a demonstrator...as my title of this post says "A New Stamping Chapter" of my crafty life has begun. My starter kit arrived today and I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! I am still going through all that I ordered...thinking of all the neat things that I can make. My first demonstrator order will be arriving at the end of the week which I am anxiously waiting for. I will definitely have a great start to this new chapter. I am excited and also a little bit nervous but it is all good! I am looking forward to sharing what I made with you all. I hope that you follow my little blog as this chapter in my crafty life starts on this new adventure...
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

No comments:

Post a Comment