Sunday, February 5, 2017

Can You Case It? #146

Hi there and Welcome to this week's Can You Case It #146 - Color Challenge!
I don't know about you but I am loving these color challenges because the colors that were chosen for this week are colors that I would of never thought to bring together...
Here is my project for this week's challenge...I decided to use one of my Angie Girl's in a frame instead of a card...I bought the frame at my local Dollar Tree...I love the brown frame...I think I will be heading back there!
Here You Go...
I used my aqua pens to "paint" her...I love this color combo!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

~Happy Stamping~

Wynne 



www.canyoucaseit.com





1 comment:

  1. Stunning, as always! I love the way you color Angie girls, Wynne!

    ReplyDelete