Sunday, March 12, 2017

CYCI #149

Hi there and Welcome to this week's CYCI #149 ~ Sketch Challenge! I have to admit while I do love a  fun color challenge I also love a fun sketch too! I definitely do love Rose's sketch! 
I used a cute stamp set from Phyllis Harris...Sense of Wonder

I have recently discovered "paper piecing" and decided that her cute little dress needed some fun dsp paper...while going through my endless paper stash this cute yellow checkered dsp jumped out at me and then the rest of the card fell into place...For the background I used water colors...I am also into water coloring a lot these days...
 I love how this turned out with the yellows, blues, and greens...and I love paper piecing...I do need to work on my "fussy cut" skills!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

~Happy Stamping~
Wynne


Remember we now have a fb page where you can enter your creation...just click on it below! 



Here is this week's Sketch by Rose

www.canyoucaseit.com








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Wynne! That little girl is too sweet and your paper piecing is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete