Sunday, April 2, 2017

CYCI #152 ~ Coffee Break

Hi there and Welcome to this week's Can You Case #152 Color Challenge by Amber...
I love these colors! I went a little bit out of my comfort zone with this week's challenge...I usually don't mix patterns but after several different patterns I liked how these two went together...
 For this project I made a pocket tag and a coffee coaster for a friend of mine who is a big time coffee lover..I used Spring To Go by Angie Blom...I love this pocket tag by American Crafts DIY line and the coaster I bought off of Amazon and I love them and my friends love them too! And for the "coffee rings" on the coaster I used the metal top of a mason jar... I figured I would pop a Starbucks GC in the pocket...she does love her coffee and she does deserve a break from her hectic life and take a moment to look around...



I can't to see what you come up with!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

Remember to enter your project on our FB page...Click on the link below! 

Here is this week's sketch by Amber...
Image may contain: text







No comments:

Post a Comment