Sunday, August 16, 2015

Can You Case It #82 ~ Farm Fresh

Yesterday my husband and I took our six year old son on a "Magic Carpet Ride" to Shenandoah Valley...one of our favorite places to escape from the hectic pace of Northern Virginia...We love to drive the scenic roads and getting "lost"...nothing like beautiful mountains, farms, and fresh produce stands with yummy peaches, corn, and raspberries...With yesterday's drive still in my mind I pulled out on of my favorite patterned paper packs that I bought at the Scrapbook Expo...Echo Park's Homegrown and stamp set...fun colors, patterns, and farm themed stamps that fit perfectly with all we saw yesterday...
Here is my take on this week's sketch...
 While driving around we saw countless tractors especially bright green ones which inspired this one! I used SU! Wild Wasabi for the tractor and Tango Twist for the sentiment...For the carrots I used Wild Wasabi for the green tops and SU! Tango Twist marker for the carrot part...I "fussy" cut them to the best of my ability...I tied a piece of SU! Linen Thread around the carrots and glued a clothes pin that is holding the Wild Wasabi Ribbon...For the stitched boxes I used Memory Box Stitched Square Dies...another purchase from the Scrapbook Expo...
We certainly had a great time yesterday and definitely will be heading out there soon again!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne


 http://canyoucaseit.com/


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I know a lot of people who would love this card. I live in Deere Country, the John Deere world headquarters is about a mile or two from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynne, I love it! Bold and classic! the bundle of carrots are so flippin' cute! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete