Monday, August 24, 2015

The Cow Goes Moo....


My summer is coming to an end and the last week or two school has definitely been on my brain...A week from today I will be staring my 21st year of teaching...Ironically each year I still get nervous but then I remember it is just like getting back on a bicycle...you think you forget how to ride it but once you get going you remember how to do it...I have already started getting my ducks in a row with my classes...needless to say a teachers work is never done...This past weekend as I was cleaning up my desk and going through my scraps of paper I found these journal cards from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety which I bought several years ago! I pulled out the remaining paper and stickers that came with the kit and went to work...
Here is what I came up with...
As most of you know my style is CAS so these tags are definitely me...I did add some stickers from the kit along with some ribbon from SU! and clothes pins from Recollections...I tried to add more "flair" but decided to stop there...
For about 13 years I taught elementary school ( I now teach middle school) and loved the little ones so when I saw these journal cards I immediately cut them out and went from there...I have a good friend of mine who still teaches elementary and I plan on giving them to her once the school year is going...I know that the little ones will love them...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne














No comments:

Post a Comment