Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine's Day Mini Clipboard Card...Love Notes

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to check out my Valentine's Day mini clipboard...I have recently been looking on Pinterest to step outside of my card zone and found lots of things that peaked my interest and one fun idea I saw was mini clipboards...I saw a couple of them using a 4x4 chipboard wine coaster and remembered that I had some on hand...I pulled out some cute MME Valentine paper and then saw a couple of Valentine's Day journal cards and ideas started popping into my head including this cute stamp from Unity...Love You Tons which I stamped in SU! Real Red...I went through my square die cuts and used my Memory Box stitched square die which fit perfectly on the wine coaster...I then rounded each corner and use snail tape to adhere it to the wine coaster...then I  used a clip from Recollections to clip the journal cards to the "clipboard" and to "tie" it all together I went through my ribbon stash and found some light pink ribbon...
Here is what I came up with


Thanks for stopping by! 
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

No comments:

Post a Comment