Sunday, August 28, 2016

Can You Case It? #135

It's back to school time for me...Tomorrow I head back to the classroom! This year I have changed schools so I am a newbie again and have a wonderful co-teacher who has been a great help and I made this cute bag for her with some goodies for this year! I found this cute bag on Etsy...I pulled out my hole punch to make it look like a piece of notebook paper...definitely a perfect gift bag for a teacher...Can't wait to give it to her!
Here is my project for this week's challenge...





Can't wait to see what you come up with!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift and such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet - I think it's perfect for your new co-worker! Thank you for being a teacher, Wynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Super cute way to present your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So flippin cute! Love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! I bet she will love it! Best wishes for an awesome school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great gift bag, and what a thoughtful gift for you to give her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun gift bag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete