Thursday, August 11, 2016

OSAT Blog Hop ~ Dog Days of Summer

Hi there and Welcome to his month's OSAT Blog Hop ~ Dog Days of Summer

Well my dog days of summer are coming to an end...in a couple of weeks I will be heading back to the classroom...this will be my 22nd year of teaching...where has the time gone? I have been enjoying my summer with being able to spend time with my son, cleaning and decluttering my house, enjoying a second cup of coffee and a bit of crafting...and avoiding the heat and humidity of Northern Virginia!

My dogs below are definitely enjoying these dog days of summer too...



My projects for this month's challenge you can definitely see that I have school on the brain! I pulled out some fun school journal cards and embellies from Simple Stories, a fun notebook bag I found on Etsy, and some neat paper from Echo Park...then went to town! 







Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to click on the Next Button below to check out Marisa's fun projects!
~Wynne~




Also don't forget to check out the rest of the blog hop!


6 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the "school supplies" each fall...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 22 years teaching. Awesome! Love your treat bags, so cute! Your dogs are pretty cute too and look like they're enjoying the naps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun back to school projects. Almost makes me wish I was going back to school......I said almost. LOL!

    ReplyDelete