Monday, October 26, 2015

A Sweet Halloween Treat...

Fall is my favorite time of year and I love making fun fall treats for family and friends...
Over the past couple of week I have been making fun Halloween treat bags and needed something sweet in them...after searching Pinterest I found a fun treat to put in the bags that I made...Fall Mix...candy corn, peanuts, carmel popcorn, and peanut m&ms...yum! 





I keep a stash of kraft bags that I have found on Etsy because you never know when you need one to make a fun gift with...The embellishments are from Simple Stories Frankie and Friends...I used a couple of different paper companies..Echo Park Hocus Pocus for the purple plaid, The spooky eyes from Recollections, and Tango Twist cardstock from SU!...I also had a variety of fun washi tape that I have in my stash...I filled each of them with the Fall Mix, put them in a plastic bag (from Michaels) and tied them with SU! Blakberry Bliss and Tango Twist...
I had a lot of fun making them and that my friends like them! 
~Happy Halloween!~
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne




No comments:

Post a Comment