Sunday, October 25, 2015

Can You Case It #92 Sketch Challenge

Hi there and welcome to this week's Can You Case It Sketch Challenge! 
Here is my take on it... 

When I saw this week's sketch I searched through my collection of Unity Stamps and pulled out this cute one...Milk and Cookies and went to work...I also pulled out my Spectrum Noir Markers that my husband bought me for my for my birthday...I used Echo Park Homegrown Patterned Paper for the big square...For the small square and base of the card I used SU! Whisper White...I used Memento Tuxedo Black for the stamp and sentiment...I also added a bit of American Craft pink bakers twine...My card was inspired by Unity's own Angeline Choo...I found it on Pinterest...I am a huge Pinterest fan and always looking for inspiration there!
Thanks for stopping by! I can't see what you come up for this week's sketch!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne








No comments:

Post a Comment