Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's Wine O'Clock...

The other day on Pinterest I saw a pin where someone had stamped on a coaster and I thought what a neat idea..luckily a few months ago I bought some chipboard coasters thinking I could use them for something someday...well today is that someday! These are my first attempt and will make improvements along the way...I used Unity Stamp's let's get "sip" faced...love that set and I thought it would be perfect for a wine tag and a set of coasters...I am thinking red since you don't have to chill it which means less smudging of the ink and less wetness on the coaster...I plan to investigate what to use to prevent that..I used American Crafts Shimelle true stories Cappuccino for the base of the wine tag and then SU! Whisper White to stamp the pic and sentiment in SU! Night of Navy...I also used SU! Real Red, Lost Lagoon, and Pear Pizzazz...also a bit of Pear Pizzazz ribbon to tie coasters together...would definitely make a great hostess gift!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne













No comments:

Post a Comment