Sunday, November 15, 2015

CYCI ~ Color Challenge

Hi there and Welcome to this week's CYCI Color Challenge! This week's challenge is one of my favorite color combinations yellow and brown ~ I love how they go together! 
Here is my take on this week's Challenge
This week's card I used a Phyllis Harris stamp from Unity Face the Sunshine...I just love this stamp set! This is also the first time I have attempted to color a person in...It took me a couple of times before I felt good about my coloring job...For the base of the card I used SU! DSP Daffodil Delight..I stamped the girl and the sentiment on SU! Whisper White...the sentiment was stamped in SU! Chocolate Chip...for the girl I used Spectrum Noir markers...Needless to say I see myself getting more of her stamps!
Thanks for stopping by...I can't wait to see what you come up with!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

No comments:

Post a Comment