Thursday, November 12, 2015

OSAT Holiday Blog Hop


Hi there and Welcome to this month's OSAT Holiday Blog Hop! This month's theme is Holiday and this is definitely one fun season to make fun gifts for family and friends! For this month's hop I made a wine tag, wine coasters, and a fun tin to put the coasters in...
Here is what I made...


I recently read about stamping on coasters and wanted to try it out and I am hooked now! For the coasters I used cardboard ones that I found on line...I used Hero Arts Winter Sparkle Background stamp...for the ink I used SU! Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, and Cherry Cobbler...I wanted something fun to put the coasters in and decided to use a CD holder (have had them for years...you never know what you might need it!) I used My Mind's Eye Mistletoe Magic paper on the CD case holder and wine tag (Jaded Blossom Wine Tag Die)...for the bow I used SU! Sheer Linen Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler...I love how it all turned out..definitely will be making these as hostess gifts for the holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
~Wynne~
Now on to the next fun holiday creation!

http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-holiday-blog-hop.html

Don't forget to check them all out!















10 comments:

  1. Wynne I love your wine tag and coasters set!! That DSP is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive and fun, those coasters would make a cute little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Wynne! Such an awesome gift.. should I send you my address?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, Wynne! Super fun and great for giving!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects. Love the retro feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun Wynne! I love the coasters-what a great idea!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wynne! you always have some amazing projects! i love your coasters! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift idea! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these! These would make the cutest gifts!

    ReplyDelete