Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stampin Friends Thanksgiving Blog Hop



Hi there and Welcome to this month's Stamp Friends Blog Hop Thanksgiving!

Hopefully you have seen Steph's blog... If not make sure to check it out!

http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-thanksgiving-blog-hop


This month there are three of us who are guest hoppers which I am super excited to be a part of!
Make sure to check out their wonderful creations!

Kim Smith
and
Steph Jandrow 


Here is what I came up with for this month's hop...

The other night I was at a friend's house and saw a really fun Thanksgiving banner that she had hanging in her door way and I thought I could make something like that! The next night I started playing around with it...I used Unity Stamp Co. Alphabetically Adorable Stamp Set, Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Paper for the smaller banner...for the larger banner I used DCWV Burlap Stack...for the burlap part I traced the largest SU! Banner die cut I have and cut it them out by hand...I used SU! ink for the letters...I hung the banner using SU! Brown Sugar Twine and Recollection clothespins on each banner...though it is more for show...each smaller banner is adhered to the large one...I also used two journal cards from the Pumpkin Spice Kit...I just trimmed them down to fit the banner...
Here is the card that I made to go along with the banner...
I used SU! Crumb Cake for the base of my card and then used another Pumpkin Spice journal card but trimmed it down using my Memory Box Square Stitch Die...same for the yellow...SU! Daffodil Delight and used a Recollection clothes pin...Stamped my Paper Smooches sentiment (Memory Box Rectangle Stitch Die) with SU! Chocolate Chip which is my favorite color! I can never get enough of it!
Now here is the fun part...
Do you love crafty supplies? Who doesn't! :)  If so, comment on all 12 posts in this hop and email Elizabeth everyone's favorite color to happystamper508@gmail.com. What do you get?! In addition to enjoying all of this group's creations, you'll be entered to win a fun crafty present from every one of the bloggers! That's 13 crafty presents! Just a little thank you for your time!Make sure to email Elizabeth by midnight Sunday November 22th!

 Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to hit the next button below...which is Tina's wonderful creations!
~Wynne~

http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/11/stampin-friends-thanksgiving-blog-hop.html


 
 Make sure to check out all of these great creations!


25 comments:

  1. I love the Banner! I'm just getting into making these and they are so much fun. I'll have to try with burlap. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive banner! Thank you for the inspiration as I have yet to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your banner! Adorable little card too Wynne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card - elegant yet clean and simple lines - just my cup of tea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banner project is a definite CASE and I love the simplicity of the card. It really is an eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The banner is so awesome; I have recently found that I can add so many festive feelings with just the addition of a simple banner. I love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the banner. So festival for Thanksgiving. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! I love the wood plank behind the heart! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! such a gorgeous banner, and you have a beautiful background for your card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lovely banner caught my eye! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both your projects. Really love the idea for the thankful banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love creating banners, I make one for every holiday and for my kiddos birthdays. Yours turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wanted to try making a banner, but never get it right, always a screwball line in places in shouldnt be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your banner and your card.I'll have to try making one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous. The banner is definitely an eye catcher & would certainly be a perfect fit at Thanksgiving. I'm a Huge Unity fan & so excited to see their stamps incorporated. The card adds that extra little touch. Great ideas & thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. your banner has an instant "WOW-factor" to it! Is truly eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome job!!! Love how you made the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card and fabulous banner!! :)

    ReplyDelete