Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Can't Thank You Enough...


Today I tried out my new stamp kit Flower Shop and after looking at a lot of fun ideas on Pinterest,  I am really glad that I choose it as one of my free kits when I became a demonstrator. I don't know about you but I am addicted to Pinterest. I believe I have over a thousand pins for stamping alone. My two biggest boards are Card Sketches and Card Ideas to Try. Today's card is from a pin that I pinned several weeks ago after first seeing this set in the new catalog. This pin certainly caught my eye mostly because of the two colors that were used..blue and yellow. I am a big fan of combining these two colors together. These colors look very crisp to me...
Here is what I came up with from that Pin

I added one more thing...I took a white envelope and stamped the same flower that I used on the card..I like how the blue stands out from the white...


I love this kit and all six different flowers it has...I have ordered that punch that goes along with it...it is supposed to arrive this Thursday so I will definitely try it out with this set as soon as I get it! I also used one of my favorite kits Lovely Amazing You...although I have several favorite kits this is definitely my go to for that perfect sentiment...I am a big sentiment person...Below I have listed the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this project...
Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you like...I love to read them!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment