Thursday, July 16, 2015

"Pinspired" Clean and Simple Thanks

Here is my "Pinspired" Clean and Simple Card this Week...
I have pinned so many different sketches on Pinterest that sometimes I don't know which one to choose! Recently I pinned this one which I inspired me to make this week's card...


I love the simplicity of this sketch plus I am a big fan of adding tags to cards. I recently went to the Scrapbook Expo and bought several dies including stitched dies. For the base of the card I used Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake but still call it "Kraft"...For the tag die I used Reverse Confetti Tag Me Die...I used October Afternoon Summer Time "Fresh Fruit" DSP...another purchase from the Scrapbook Expo on the top and Stampin' Up! Whisper White on the bottom. The square is also October Afternoon Summertime "Fresh Fruit"...For the Thanks die I used Paper Smooches which I carefully glued to the tag! For the ribbon I used Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon and a clothespin from Recollections to hold the ribbon...The stitched circle and square dies are from Memory Box...I love the look of the stitch around the edge!
Thanks for stopping by! If you want leave a comment...I love to read them!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne





No comments:

Post a Comment