Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CYCI#78 A Color Challenge ~ Thanks Much

Greetings from Sunny New Mexico! This week I am at my parent's house with my son and enjoying the beautiful mountains and no humidity! When my mother told me she would set up a table for me in their living room I thought why not pack a suitcase full of stamping supplies. I definitely had a hard time deciding what to bring so I threw a bunch of stamps, inks, punches, paper, and die cuts and hoped for the best! 
This week's challenge for CYCI is...
http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=2026 

Here is my take on this week's sketch...
I am a big fan of black and white especially when you throw in a deep red. I chose SU! Cherry Cobbler as the third color for this combination. The stamp set I used is SU! Six Sided Sampler and their hexagon punch. The base of the case and the second layer is SU! White Whisper. To give the second layer of white card a little something extra I used SU! Honeycomb embossing folder...I am happy how that turned out...I looked through my ribbon stash and this black chevron ribbon caught my eye...I think it ties in well with the different patterns in this card...All in all I am happy with how this card turned out...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne

























2 comments:

  1. Wynne, this card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Can You case It!

    ReplyDelete