Thursday, July 16, 2015

PCCCS #153 Best. Day. Ever.

Hi there and thanks for checking out my take on this week's PCCCS #153 Card Sketch...

This sketch definitely encouraged me to step out of my box when it comes to card making. I have yet to make a pocket card and now that I have made one I will definitely make more! I used one of my favorite color combinations SU! Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss...I love how they look together...
Thanks for stopping by!
~Happy Stamping~
Wynne


http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-153-card-sketch/


 Below are the SU! Materials that I used to make this fun card...








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Wow, does this greeting every pop on this card, Wynne. A great take on our sketch challenge this week! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite colour combinations too, Wynne! Love Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey :) Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the color combination and pop of the greeting. Thanks for playing along and great job with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch challenge this week. Look for your card to be included in this weeks Featured Artisan Blog Post and grab a banner for your blog.

    ReplyDelete